Software
Houzz Logo Print
amcox_us

Side Chairs

11 years ago
Where can I purchase the gorgeous side chairs and fabric? Who manufactures them?
Client Homes · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 11 years ago
    Is there someone specifically that I should ask for? I called and the person answered didn't know what l was speaking of. Manufacturer? Fabric?
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    When you call ask for Jennifer of Amber and explain that you are referring to the chairs on our Houzz...we'll be able to help you! Sorry for the inconvenience.

  • 11 years ago
    What is your fabric number?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The fabric on our dining chairs has been discontinued, but a beautiful alternative has been designed! Give us a call for more details 215-579-0400

  • 10 years ago
    What is the alternative names or numbers should I reference when I call?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    If you call Amber at 215-579-0040 she can help you...just reference the dining chairs featured on Houzz

  • 10 years ago
    How can I purchase the table and chairs?
  • 10 years ago

    these chairs are stunning!!!


  • 9 years ago

    i cant find the arm chairs on the website , can you send me a link ?



  • 5 years ago

    I really like the table and chairs in this photo.