0

water plants

mzrea

Wanted:

Water lotus, water lily, water hyacinth and lettuces.

I have miniature water lily. Walking verbena, mexican petunias. Different sedums, v. Monkey grass. Green monkey grass, sweet autumn c.

Please lets trade.

MzRea

• ahandymam

What miniature water lily do you have? I have several extra water lilies that I could trade. Night blooming and day blooming.

• mzrea

I lost the tag… it has never bloomed for me.

• ahandymam

Well . . . Is it growing and putting up leaves? (some of my water lilies are still dormant) If so, what do the leaves look like? Are they plain green or do the new leaves have flecks on them that fade as the leaf gets older?

• mzrea

I don't remember seeing any flecks on them.. .but I will check tomorrow… it's raining here.

• mzrea

Ahandymam,

I checked the leaves, no flecks leaves are solid green… I will post a picture tomorrow of my water lily.

• ahandymam

Were you able find the time to get a picture of the mini water lily?

• mzrea

I don't understand how to post the picture.

• ahandymam

I just went and tried to load a photo. I use a PC (old desk top type).
    I clicked on the message that came up "click or drag files here to upload"
    and that took me to my menu for all my stored documents on my PC. I clicked on my picture storage file and found a photo of a water lily that I have extras of and followed the rest of the directions that came up. Haven't tried to load from my phone yet. My phone is not a very good one and doesn't make very good photos.
    Would you like to trade your mini for a start of it? It's a tropical day blooming water lily named Dauben. It is a dependable bloomer in a sunny spot and it's fragrant and viviporus (makes baby plants in the center of the leaves).

• ahandymam

The photo link at the bottom of this page worked fine for the last note I sent from my PC. The other directions I talked about were for saving to an "idea book".

• mzrea

Thank you… I tried from my galaxy note 8..I followed those steps. I had a blue question ❔ in the box after I clicked post… I will try again.

• ahandymam

Hi mzrea,
    Tell me how to send a personal message, I can't even access my message inbox. I tried to do what frankielynnsie told you to do and it doesn't work for me ?
    ahandymam

• frankielynnsie

Her web site isn't set up for messages yet so we can't message her. She did message me. I will forward your email to her if you message me.

• ahandymam

That is the problem, I cant access my message center to send a message to any one. I have my profile set to accept messages from any one and something is not right, I got your message at my yahoo account but the message isn't showing up in my own inbox on this site? I don't understand what is wrong, I must have missed something somewhere along the way.

• mzrea

I dont know how.

• ahandymam

I think to make it possible for other gardenwebers to message you, you need to go to your Advanced settings, scroll down to the "Who can message me" part and decide who you want to be able to message you. There are three selections. See if that helps make it possible for people to be able to send you a message so you can do the trades you want. Have you already tried that? I'm not sure what the problem is. Try it and lets see what happens?