Iris needs I.D,
11 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WORKING WITH AN ARCHITECTWho Needs 3D Design? 5 Reasons You Do
Whether you're remodeling or building new, 3D renderings can help you save money and get exactly what you want on your home project
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story
COLOREvery Room Needs a Little Bit of Black
‘I’ve been 40 years discovering that the queen of all colors was black.’ — Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESGreat Design Plant: Iris Versicolor
A versatile native iris for bridging wet and dry gardens
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story



Related Professionals
Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Killeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Merced Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Idaho Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksdale Landscape Contractors · Bakersfield Landscape Contractors · Daytona Beach Design-Build Firms · Natchitoches Design-Build Firms · Cherry Hill Design-Build Firms · Laredo Design-Build Firms · Glenwood Springs Design-Build Firms · Billings Design-Build Firms · Everett Design-Build Firms