Could I ask where this dining table is from?
11 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIGHTING5 Questions to Ask for the Best Room Lighting
Get your overhead, task and accent lighting right for decorative beauty, less eyestrain and a focus exactly where you want
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESAsk an Expert: How to Decorate a Long, Narrow Room
Distract attention away from an awkward room shape and create a pleasing design using these pro tips
Full Story
SMALL HOMESAsk an Expert: What Is Your Ultimate Space-Saving Trick?
Houzz professionals share their secrets for getting more from any space, small or large
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSurvive Your Home Remodel: 11 Must-Ask Questions
Plan ahead to keep minor hassles from turning into major headaches during an extensive renovation
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
LIFEIf You Could Talk to Your House, What Would You Say?
‘Pull yourself together’ or ‘thank you for transforming my life’? Notes to homes around the country hit us where we live
Full Story
COLORWhen Color Could Kill: Stories From the History of Paint
Delve into paint's storied past — what you learn about its history and modern incarnations may surprise you
Full Story
Comment