Software
Houzz Logo Print
898river

Are other colors available?

11 years ago
Hello, Is this pillow available in other linen colors, or only blue?
I love the Moorish bead pattern, but am looking for a neutral (i.e. ivory, champagne, silver, natural). Thank you!
Lattice Trellis Blue Cotton Linen Pillow Covers 14"x14", Royal Lineage · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello,

    Thank you very much for your question. I am glad you liked the design.

    Yes, I can custom make this design in natural and white/ivory colors. The color reference for the natural colored linen fabric would be https://www.houzz.com/products/beige-shell-12x12-cotton-linen-pillowcase-sea-shell-prvw-vr~14599106

    The price for 14x14 inches cover with white or natural linen color would be $29.50.

    Let me know how many covers would you like to order and how many covers would you like to order.

    I will set up the custom listing for you accordingly.

    Awaiting your reply.

    Urvi



  • 11 years ago

    Hi Urvi,

    Thank you! My apologies for the delay! No decisions have been made. At the moment all I would still like to know is if this pillow can be made in custom sizes (no need to price yet).

    I am considering only 2 pillows (a pair) or 1 single one:

    Qty: 2 square, size TBD (16x16 or 18x18 or 20x20)

    -or-

    Qty: 1 rectangular, size 20x12

    Thank you,

    Kristin

  • 11 years ago

    Whoops. I located the actual product page for this pillow [Royal-Lineage-Blue-Linen-Throw-Pillow-Cover[(https://www.houzz.com/products/blue-lattice-trellis-12x12-cotton-linen-pillows-covers-for-couch-royal-lineage-prvw-vr~28167641) after typing the above comment, so, yes I DO see the pillow is avail. in larger sizes.

    >>>When you have time (no rush) could you still reply regarding custom 20x12 size, please?

    Thanks!