Software
Houzz Logo Print
jpelshaug

Ottoman

13 years ago
Where is the ottoman from?
Transitional Family Room · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    Hi - they dont seem to have it anymore. Any idea on the model number? Thanks! great piece
  • 13 years ago
    The ottoman is manufactured by Vanguard Furniture and is available through Cocoon Furnishings in Oakville or ELTE Furniture, Toronto.
  • 12 years ago
    Has anyone been able to find the ottoman? I have searched and I am unable to find it. Or has anyone found anything similar to it? it is a great piece!
  • 12 years ago
    These look similar on vanguard's website:

    Dorsey Square Ottoman W409S-OT

    Tucker Ottoman W158-OT
  • 12 years ago
    I know cocoon can order it even if they do not have In store. (Or check elte too as their quotes may be different).
  • 12 years ago
    What is the leather color on the ottoman from Vanguard?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's better to select a colour of leather that best suits your personal interior. Consider the colour of the walls, other upholstered pieces in the room, your area rug and floor colour. Bring as many samples as possible when you select the colour. Vanguard has a wide array of leather samples to choose from. What you see on your computer image, may not be a true indication.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I found the ottoman at a store in Chandler AZ. called Modhome...Exact ottoman, and can be upholstered in tons of fabrics and leathers..10-12-2014