Software
Houzz Logo Print
mrsbegin

Cream Crackle Tile

11 years ago
Do you mind telling me where you purchased the cream crackle tile? I am looking for something similar in the MN area where I won't have to pay shipping charges. Thank you!
Deephaven Bungalow Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hello! This was from Ceramic Tile Works, but they no longer carry this tile. Try Rubble Tile in Minnetonka:)

    mrsbegin thanked Brooke Voss
  • 11 years ago

    Do you have the name of the line? Thank you!

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I don't, but try Kate Lo tile and ask them if they still have N7956 crackle subway tile. I just found a sample of it in our resource library. It will be around $15 s/f. Good luck!

    mrsbegin thanked Brooke Voss
  • 11 years ago

    Thank you for your help!

  • 9 years ago
    Is this a 1/4" grout line?