Software
Houzz Logo Print
ilene1030

Our new kitchen

11 years ago
Knocked down wall between kitchen & dining room

Comments (12)

  • 11 years ago
    More pics of new kitchen
  • 11 years ago

    Gorgeous! What kind of floors do you have and who makes them?

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Beautiful. I especially like your backsplash.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Great job! Love the red as an accent color. Throw in a red vase or chair, and I think it would bring the space together even more! Thanks for sharing.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Looks gorgeous!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    stunning!


  • 11 years ago
    Grey Floor tile – Century Porcelain Italy – Riverland Black rectified.
  • 11 years ago

    I love your kitchen. Work well done!

    One thing I would change is the red wall/ceiling color. Change it to white or light blue. The red is taking away from the beautiful granite and metal fixtures of your kitchen. A cool wall color will bring the dining room and the living room in line with your kitchen.


  • 11 years ago
    A little dark but beautiful outcome
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Great job!

  • 11 years ago

    I love your kitchen especially the pot filler. Great job