Software
Houzz Logo Print
ekara1968

Kitchen dimensions?

11 years ago
I love this kitchen and how you put the cabinet over a window! What are the room dimensions?
Century Home Kitchen - University City, MO · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I'm so glad you like the kitchen! It is a very spacious room in an equally spacious home, built over 100 years ago. The kitchen is approximately 25x16, 400sf.


  • 11 years ago
    I'm curious about the cabinet in front of the window too!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The homeowner has many beautiful pieces that we wanted to display. A cabinet in front of the window is the perfect spot for displaying glassware because of how it interacts with the changing daylight. The glass shelves are removable, as is the back piece of plexiglass, which allows access to the window for cleaning.
  • 4 years ago

    What is dimension island? Lovely