Software
Houzz Logo Print
reb1

What are the dimensions of the mirror? Could you post a picture?

11 years ago
Natalie Fabrico Bathroom Vanity, Espresso, With Mirrors · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 11 years ago

    Hi, I just scrolled down and saw the related products pictures and pictures of the mirrors. I also saw answers to my countertop question. It'd be helpful if that information were posted in the product specifications that are written to the right of the product. Thanks!

  • 11 years ago

    So if I order the vanity, do I get a choice for what size mirror comes in the shipment?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Yes and we will post this to the product within 24 hours, however if you are in a hurry we ship in 48 hours because we stock those, you can place the order and message us within the processing time with the size of the preferred mirror!


    Thank You,

    Decors U.S.

  • 10 years ago

    Is the sink and faucet included?

  • 10 years ago

    Does it come with the sink, the faucet set and the drawer hardware?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    No it comes with all the hardware and the sink, except the Faucet


    Thank You,
    Decors U,S,