Software
Houzz Logo Print
mozert

I love this pool!

11 years ago
What are the dimensions? Gunite or vinyl liner? Salt water? How deep? I would like a pool like this with a depth of 5'. Dimensions either 15' x 20' or 10' x 20' with tropical landscape around it.
Atkinson Aquatech Pools and Spas · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thanks for your question. This pool is actually 11' x 22', it is a concrete/gunite pool. It is saltwater and has a heating system as well. I appreciate your compliments, let me know if that helps!

  • 11 years ago

    Yes, thank you so much. How deep is the pool? And what time of stone surrounds the pool? Do you design the pools or is there a reference that you use? The reason I ask is when I talked to a pool contractor, he had no clue about what I was trying to describe. The drawing they did looked nothing like my vision. I originally saw the smaller pools at homes in Mexico and thought they are perfect for what I am looking for. I am including the drawing. Thanks again.


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Yes, we design pools, and can help you with that as well. You can email me at josh@atkinsonpools.com if you'd like and we can talk about what you would like to see. For reference, the pool goes to 5' deep and the stone is Ivory Travertine that surround the pool.