I have a tiny little Moonlight that is in a 12 inch pot and has about a 10 inch length of growth. Given that I managed to cook it a bit before getting it in to the pot as a temporary home - Should I leave it be in the pot until fall or should I get it in the ground? I have a spot for it, but I want to give it the best chance of survival through the winter to come.
Suggestions?
bogturtle
bogturtle
Related Professionals
Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Youngstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Idaho Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cheyenne Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Terre Haute Landscape Contractors · Bowling Green Landscape Contractors · Baton Rouge Landscape Contractors · Anniston Landscape Contractors · Fort Wayne Landscape Contractors · Queens Landscape Contractors · Dayton Architects & Building Designers · Memphis Architects & Building Designers · Bloomington Architects & Building Designers · Portland Architects & Building DesignersLiz GallardoOriginal Author
Liz GallardoOriginal Author