Software
Houzz Logo Print
gpoteet

Glass table

13 years ago
Where can I find the glass table?
Contemporary Dining Room · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I bought this exact table in Montreal , Canada.
  • 13 years ago
    My chairs are grey, with apholstry nails in silver. What would you suggest I put in the center of the table? I do not have any paintings yet and my walls are called Weimaraner from Benjamin Moore (affinity) collection and the mouldings are light exactly like in the above picture.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I would ground the room with some contrast and think about bringing in some black. Possibly a black buffet with some mirrored pieces sitting on top of it with some beautiful silver buffet lamps with black shades. What do you think?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    One more thought, I would frame the pictures you are going to hang in black. There is actually a frame I've seen that is black on the outside with silver washed little balls on the inside of the molding. That would look stunning with the nail heads on your chairs.
  • 7 years ago

    I am really interested in purchasing this base as a replacement base for my glass table. Is it still available through your studio?

  • 7 years ago

    It is for my home in Florida