Software
Houzz Logo Print
lyncoyne

who makes the windows?

13 years ago
2009 Showcase Home on Park Alley · More Info

Comments (14)

  • 13 years ago
    Where can I purchase these windows? And the farm sink?
  • 13 years ago
    I too love the windows
  • 13 years ago
    I also love the windows!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, where can we get windows like those?
  • 13 years ago
    if you put your mouse over the picture the colors and where the items came from appear in the form of a green price tag receipt...and it list everything..
  • 12 years ago
    The arch is outstanding. Love it. It separates the rooms but not closes them off. Love the arch!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Windows are Pella Windows
  • 12 years ago
    Where is the refrigerator located?
  • 12 years ago
    How wide is the arch way? What is the dimension from the ceiling to the inside bottom of the arched top
  • 12 years ago
    I like the arch in the kitchen entrance
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    great contemporary house architecture
  • 11 years ago

    i love this kitchen


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The fridge is made to look like cabinetry, in this picture it is in the back left of the kitchen.