Software
Houzz Logo Print
eewm

Counter Tops

11 years ago
Does the client love the counter tops? We are considering the Bianco Rhino and were told it can be "fragile" and have un even seams. We are okay with the patina look, just don't want to have a crumbly surface on our hands! Thank you.
Georgian Renovation · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    This countertop was installed three years ago and I haven't had a complaint from the client at all. It is fragile when they are fabricating it - but once it is in you shouldn't have an issue with uneven seams, etc. The only issue I tell clients about is staining - but that doesn't seem to be an issue with this client either. It's a beautiful countertop that we have done a lot of in kitchens and bathrooms - so if you are willing to do a little maintenance (sealing, etc.) then I would go for it.


  • 11 years ago

    thank you!


  • 10 years ago

    I recently put Bianco Rhino in my master bath and I love it but I am not loving the color of the seams and caulking. Do you have a standard color you prefer for this marble?