Software
Houzz Logo Print
rbcola

Very nice design......please tell me about the floor - wood, stain, finish. Thank you!

13 years ago
Traditional Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    anyone have an idea on what kind of wood or stain color even if you dont know for sure - want to describe this kind of floor to my flooring person.
  • 13 years ago
    I looks like dark stained oak.....but I'm not an expert.
  • 12 years ago
    It's Rift & Quartered Oak. I believe it to be white oak. Jobsite finish.
    rbcola thanked Katy Kiek
  • 12 years ago
    Do you know the stain of this flooring?
  • 12 years ago
    I don't but I would call it a Walnut stain. Your flooring person should be able to mix something up and put it on a sample board for you before you proceed. I ended up using a stain in my house that was a custom blend of Sherwin Williams Bistro Walnut (added green to nuetralize the red a little). It looks similar and is soooo pretty!
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Its walnut with a clear finish, from what I recall.