Software
Houzz Logo Print
doreen_mckenzie

Door material?

13 years ago
Is this a stained fiberglass door or a stained wood door? I love the stain color.
Rivervine Design in Eagle, Idaho · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    It is a stained wood door. It is a custom made color. Thank you for the compliment!
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me what color it is? I want to use the exact same color, I love it. Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi katherinemitchell! I really wish that I could tell you the color. It was a custom color made by my cabinet / door contractor. I will do some research for you, Thank you for the compliment! I will do my best to help you out!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much Nannette! I appreciate it so much.
  • 13 years ago
    Still researching...