Software
Houzz Logo Print
nichole_skanderup

Prune or not?

11 years ago

A little long but to give you an idea of what I put this poor plant through..

I recently transplanted my favorite succulent (still waiting on help identifying) and the first time. I had no idea at all about succulents but was very interested in them. I almost killed it when I learned to use the right soil. I didn't pay attention to what was in the first pot. So I got the right kind of soil and transplanted again. It took a long time and lost a lot of leaves but now the leaves are starting to go back to the pretty green Grey they were before. My question is there are a few leaves still attached that died on the tips. Every time I pull them off it shoots roots out of where it came off. Is that the better choice then leaving the leaves with dead and yellow tips?

Comment (1)

Sponsored