Software
Houzz Logo Print
funkybutchic

chandelier

13 years ago
would you please tell me the name of this chandelier and where I might find it? Thank you.
Kitchens · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for your interest! This is actuall a recirculating hood over the cooktop. It is made by Elica and they have quite a few really cool ones. Here is the link: http://www.elica.us/us/us/WAVE2
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'm looking to use this hood in a large open concept room over an island. Are the clients happy with the way it works.
  • 12 years ago
    How do your clients like the hood? Seems too good to be true?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    thank you, I know all about Elica and love the look of the recirculating hoods. What I want to know is are the clients happy with the way it works in the open living space. Does it adequately remove the grease and odors?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It does it perfectly, recirculating technology is our top advantage in the market with an air cleaning of almost 90%

    ELICA / aira nuova