lyndallreeves

Dimensions

lyndallreeves
Hi - I just LOVE this! I have looked at thousands of pictures and I think this one actually fits the bill. Is there any chance that you would share the dimensions with me please? Of the entire square cubicle as well as the size of the floor where the bath is sitting and the shower floor area? Would be so grateful! Thanks :0)
2041 · More Info

• Tina S.
    I would also like to know the dimensions of this space, thank you!
  • Sandy
    Why is no one answering what the dimensions are?
  • Tina S.
    I wish the dimensions had been posted, but I decided to proceed with something similar anyways using a 7x8 wet area and a 33.5 x 63 tub. I'll post pics when it's done!
  • Rachel Griffiths
    Please do Tina! from a guess the shower panel looks like 1 metre wide - the bath would be about 800mm wide and 1600mm long so maybe 3000mm (few mm less....) x 2700mm. love the way shower area in terms of water drainage!
  • rebeccaig0719
    Please post pics when you finish Tina! Wish we knew exactly what size the wet area is at least
  • Tina S.
    We are close! Here are some progress pics, and the finals will be up by the end of the week.

The dimensions are roughly 7x8, but I will take proper final measurements to post with the completed project.
  • Tina S.
    A few more progress pics with the glass up...
  • osage
    I'm going to be doing the same design. Have to had any problems with the shower water going past the curb?
  • Tina S.
    We have no issue with water on the dry side of the bathroom, over the ledge, but we did in the end decide to put up a second pane of glass, to prevent too much water from going on the tub side.
  • osage
    Thanks Tina. Will keep that in mind. Once we've completed the project, I'll post pics!
  • osage
    Finally done!! Lighting isn't the greatest (I didn't take the picture>
  • Tina S.
    Looks really good! Love the tiles.
  • osage
    Thanks Tina!
  • jcv92121
    Hi, what can you tell me about the sink vanity?
  • Sandy
    here is my remodel. One glass panel. zero water splashes out onto tub.
  • Katreena De Guia

can you tell me what material is used at

the ceiling ?