Software
Houzz Logo Print
abbeylytle

Sturdiness

11 years ago
Hello I LOVE this vanity! My question is I would need the middle door sturdy as I would need to keep the garbage can in there? Is this something that would hold up or wear overtime? Also I would be wanting to cut a whole and add a sink into this. Can this be done with this vanity?
Reclaimed Old World Vanity, 48"x20"x32" · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi there! Everything we make is extremely sturdy and designed to withstand a lifetime of use. It comes fully assembled so all parts are joined together very securely. You can certainly cut a hole and install a sink! Are you using a vessel or drop in? Thanks!

  • 10 years ago

    Can someone recommend a vessel or a sink and faucet hardware for this piece.Eve

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Eve! We recommend either copper or an oil rubbed bronze which matches nicely with the rustic earth tones. What colors are your bathroom?