Software
Houzz Logo Print
princessnomi83

Rug

13 years ago
Where is the rug from?
Flatiron Loft Renovation · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The oriental is an antique and the sisal on the right is custom from Beuavais Carpet in NYC.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    The chair frames look vintage, are the cushions redone and is it a comfortable seat? I like the vintage look but not how uncomfortable that type of furniture can be!
  • 13 years ago
    What is the name of the wall color- Thank you
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Chubbykitty....yes all the chairs in this room are vintage. The Robsjohn Gibbings dining chairs were in perfect condition so they just needed reupholstery. The Edward Wormley club chairs (the pale blue-gray pair) needed some new foam in the cushions. The client wanted high quality timeless pieces, not lounge furniture, so they are all perfectly comfortable but not overly soft and worn. That would have been too casual for what he wanted in this space.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Bdookram.....I'm so sorry but I can't find the paint records for this project. I know it was a Benjamin Moore color and if I come across the actual name, I'll post it. Sorry!
  • 13 years ago
    Would you happen to know the name of the wall sconces or where I could find them. Beautiful!