Software
Houzz Logo Print
yazfletch

Door/walls

13 years ago
Hi,
Are both window walls roll ups?
Boathouse with doors open looking to main house · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes, both are roll-up doors. One rolls over the top of the other.
  • 13 years ago
    Very cool!! Thanks :)
  • 13 years ago
    I love the railings on the decks. Can you share where you purchased these or is this something you had custom made?
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks Scott, love the house. interestingly enough I have a second home in Durango CO that was designed by an architect that was also a boat builder so I really like the nautical boat cabin aesthetics/feel in your design.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I love that table in the middle with a net!
  • 10 years ago

    what color are the roll up walls? we are having some installed in our lake house and are ready to choose a color and can't decide whether to go with white to match trimming on all the other windows or go bold and make it stand out with a rustic bronze color

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi Laura,

    I don't remember the exact color but I would guess either a very dark charcoal gray or black.

    Scott