Software
Houzz Logo Print
joy911

Staircase

13 years ago
I love the spiral staircase
Mountain Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I must say this was quite a challenge. Structural support under the squash court floor, exact dimensions for the library loft height as well as acoustic considerations were just some of the things that needed to be addressed. Getting it into the existing space was also a challenge! This home had very high ceilings and openings but we still had to remove a sliding glass door to get it into the space. Lots of heart palpitations! Well worth it though - clients were very happy. They moved to North Carolina recently where I helped them renovate a very contemporary home. They continue to be good friends.
  • 12 years ago
    who makes the spiral steps?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Wayne
    Stocklin Iron, Inc.
    200 Oceanic Way
    Santa Rosa, CA 95407
    707.538.2285
    415.883.9225