Software
Houzz Logo Print
jc19031

Back splash

13 years ago
This kitchen is gorgeous! Could you please let provide information about the tiles used? Brand, color and size... the whole thing is amazing.

We are building a new home, and wish I had seen this (and knew about you) earlier ...
Well-dressed Traditional Kitchen - Glen Ellyn, IL · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The tile was from our local supplier and the design was by our designer. The color of the tile was "Creamy Crackle". The liners and accents were a pewter metallic color.
  • 13 years ago
    where would I be able to find the diamond tile. I really have been looking for it for awhile. thank you for your time in this matter I really appreciate our in put.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Mary - find a specialty tile shop in your area. These types of tile should not be hard to find.
  • 13 years ago
    I have checked all the tile stores around here. I would like to know is there a possibility that I could order it from somewhere. Thank you so much for taking time to answer my question. It is very much appreciated.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Sorry, but we have no more specific information about the availability of this tile. This project was completed a couple of years ago.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you for your help. as usual everytime I find something, it can't be found. Thank you soooo much for trying to help me out
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    I have been researching the tile for our backsplash. Sonoma Tilemakers carry the "creamy crackle" color along with various size tiles, including the diamond shape, in their Stellar line. I am having difficulty with the metallic button tiles. Unfortunately, they are not carried in many tile places in our area. Daltile has a few button tile finishes to choose from.
  • 12 years ago
    Blooming Leaf Install · More Info

    These are the insert tiles
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Wow! It's such a beautiful look!