Software
Houzz Logo Print
sunseeker22

Wall art

11 years ago
Do you ship to Canada
Bella Metal Wall Decor · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 10 years ago

    Hi there! Although we have many products that do ship to Canada, this wall art is only available to be shipped within the continental United States. You can find shipping details listed in the product specifications on the lower, right-hand side of the product listing. Hope this helps in the future! Happy Houzzing!

  • 9 years ago

    There is no black in this metal decor it's all bronze right

  • 9 years ago

    Hello, this piece is bronze with a patina. Please refer to the image below for the variation of the finish. I hope this is helpful to you!

  • 9 years ago

    I like it but I was wondering if it would look good over a headboard in a bed room

  • 9 years ago

    Of a bed

  • 9 years ago

    Hi there! Thanks for shopping on Houzz! To get an expert opinion, I would suggest posting a photo of your current design project on the [Houzz Discussions[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/home-and-garden-discussions-dsbr0-bd~) page! Here, you can post a thread about your ["Design Dilemma"[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/design-dilemmas-dsbr0-bd~t_28561) and get help from home design professionals!