Software
Houzz Logo Print
tabcourt

I love creative use of space but

11 years ago
this stair is dangerous!
Camperdown House · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 11 years ago
    Yes I would think it's dangerous
  • 10 years ago
    Hats off to the person who designed this it's awesome
  • 10 years ago
    All I can say is "Omg" fabulous use of space.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I m in love with it!

  • 10 years ago

    so fab I want that in my house LOVE IT

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    What a great idea!

  • 10 years ago
    If you're 300 lbs, yes the stairs are unsafe.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    it is a fab storeage idea but is it safe? especially when you have children running up and down the stairs.... #mythoughts
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert