Software
Houzz Logo Print
docmom_mn_zone_5

Is their a newbie native plant starter program?

10 years ago

I have quite a few native plants that are easy to grow and great for pollinators. I would love to give them away, but to people or groups who will use them responsibly. I assume most of the posters here would be great options, or would know who might be interested in native seeds. I have:

Anise hyssop

Asclepias incarnata

Asclepias syriaca

Asclepias tuberosa

Asclepias syriaca/exaltata hybrid

Penstemon barbatus

Penstemon digitalis

Penstemon grandiflorus

Penstemon calycosus

White Snake Root

Boneset

Joe Pye Weed

False Aster

Hardy ageratum

Prairie onion

Chives

Liatris ligulistylis

Liatris spicata

Monarda citriodora

Monarda fistulosa

Monarda punctata

Parsley

Rudbeckia hirta

Coreopsis tintoria

Coreopsis "others"

Verbena boniarensis (invasive annual)

Salvia (perennial, purple, behaves in my sand)

That's what I remember off the top of my head. If anyone knows of anyone who would know what to do with these seeds, feel free to contact me. I have lots of some, less of others. We can decide who needs them most.

Martha

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths