Software
Houzz Logo Print
neal308

Need shelf advice

13 years ago
Who makes the heavy duty grid shelving and the super awesome supports at the top of your great pic?
Heavy duty grid shelving · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Neal - they are made by Lake Manufacturing and we can supply them to you if you'd like. They come in 2' x 6 and 2' x 4 sizes.
  • 11 years ago

    Hi, how much do those run?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Donny, where are you? We normally sell and install but I can also just sell to you for you or local handy person to install...

  • 11 years ago

    Hi there,

    I'm a big fan of this solution and am located in Austin, TX. How do we get in touch so I can get a price for the shelving?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    You can call me at 252-412-0228 or email me at ray@myworkingspace.com. Thanks!

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio