Software
Houzz Logo Print
bubblyjock

Great island!

13 years ago
Hi - I noticed your photos in an idea-book about French-styled kitchens (2/13/13).
I really like the round island, and we were thinking of creating a similar one, so I just wondered what the dimensions are of this one, and what issues, if any, you ran into, given the tricky cabinetry requirements?
Many thanks!
Junior League Show House Boston · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    Crikey that was fast, lol - thanks! Is there a leg supporting the seating side (the black surface), or is it cantilevered somehow?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The back of the rounded cabinets I have a 1/2 radius column that support the stools. The over hang for the stools is approx 14"
    Make sense?
  • 13 years ago
    Yep, I think so: thanks again!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great!
  • 13 years ago
    can you tell me the color of the yellow paint thanks
  • 13 years ago
    please please can you tell us what the paint color is?