Software
Houzz Logo Print
calliemo

What type of siding and exposure is the white portion?

10 years ago
IdeaGarden · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hardie-Plank smooth lap siding, 7" exposure.

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you for naming the exposure. I am building a white farmhouse and have struggled to choose the exposure. Thank you for this reference. I appreciate it.

  • 10 years ago

    What paint color did you use for the white Hardie Plank?

    This is my all time favorite house on Houzz. I love the exterior, all the details. Just simply fabulous work here. Kudos to you ...

  • 8 years ago

    Are those tan windows on the

    wood and white section?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Windows are by Loewen - wood with aluminum cladding. Colors are 'Clay' in the white and horizontal wood portions, and 'Cranberry' in the vertical wood.