Software
Houzz Logo Print
chayden20

Master bedroom

10 years ago
I am interested in ordering this bedding and curtains. Can you give me pricing info.? Or lead me in the direction of who to talk to?
Traditional Bedroom · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Well, good news and bad news...Someone else wanted the bedding and after I researched it turned out that most of the fabric is discontinued. The coverlet fabric is still available. The curtains are available and they are $500 each panel. Please connect with me at marina@klimadesigngroup.net and I will be happy to help you with further information. Where do you live? We are in New Jersey. I would need to know the window sizes. Also, I am sure that we can find other similar fabric for pillows. I am looking forward to chat with you.

  • 9 years ago

    I'm interested in the bed coverlet and the blue pillow covers. Is it still available for purchase? If so, how much?

  • 3 years ago

    I am interested in purchasing the king size bed, what is the cost