My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I don't know which is stranger, that flower or the fact you are able to get any blooming on such a sun-loving plant indoors. Ever take a light meter and check light levels indoors? Even those spots that seem bright to human eyes are very dark compared to say, under a shade tree outside.
Not sure why the salty reaction. I was offering no opinion-only the fact that it's quite dark in buildings, even when to our eyes it seems bright. Why this offends you is beyond me!
Very nice, very interesting! I hope that you are able to obtain seed from this plant and the resulting seedlings also show such wild and wonderful shape! I guess, I should ask if it was just this one particular bloom that produced this unusual form or have other blooms also displayed the same? Anyhooo, I hope you had self pollinated that bloom!
I was inclined to question the identification being any sort of morning glory until I saw some of your previous posts - you obviously know your MG's !! I am rather amazed at the flower shapes, colors and varieties you have grown and all in rather small containers and on just a windowsill. Well done!!
Did you receive all your seeds from Japan? Do you just focus on MG's or do you grow other vines or plants as well? And where are you located?
wisconsitom
Gerris2 (Joseph Delaware Zone 7a)Original Author
Related Professionals
Little Rock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · West Palm Beach Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dayton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Branson Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Spartanburg Landscape Contractors · Charlottesville Landscape Contractors · Janesville Landscape Contractors · Chillicothe Architects & Building Designers · Duluth Architects & Building Designers · New York City Architects & Building Designers · Mansfield Architects & Building Designers · Montréal Architects & Building Designerswisconsitom
FrozeBudd_z3/4
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
Hope Frasier
Hope Frasier