Software
Houzz Logo Print
keysfins

What colors?

10 years ago
Hi, in the Aqua version of this fabric, it is very hard to tell what the colors are in the lighter and darker scrolls. Could you compare them to something? I'm very interested in the fabric, but would love to get a swatch if possible.. I also hope that this is still available! Thank you.
Aqua Embroidered Scroll Chain Fabric · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago

    Also, this is listed as an outdoor fabric. Is that an error?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I saw you emailed for a sample so we will have that on it's way today. This is a smoke blue and grayish sky blue fabric. It is a mistake that it is listed as outdoors. Thanks so much for bringing that to me attention.


    Best,

    Blair

    keysfins thanked Loom Decor
  • 10 years ago

    Thank you! Look forward to the samples I requested.