What is your largest bowl and stand size. I have a St. Bernard?
10 years ago
Related Stories

MORE ROOMS12 Mega-Media Rooms for Super Bowl Sunday
Imagine Watching the Big Game in One of These Over-the-Top Home Theaters
Full Story
GARDENING FOR BUTTERFLIESGreat Design Plant: Parry Manzanita Stands Out in Low-Water Gardens
Make a dramatic architectural statement and feed wildlife in woodlands and more with Arctostaphylos manzanita
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
EVENTSTreasure Hunting at Texas' First Monday Trade Days
Check out some of the antiques, art and collectibles on offer at one of the largest flea markets in the U.S.
Full Story
EVENTSHappening Now: The Brimfield Antique Show
Take a peek at the largest outdoor antiques show in the United States
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Dog-Loving Decor
Pamper your pup with design-friendly bowls and beds, and treat yourself to artwork and more celebrating your furry friend
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN8 Ways to Configure Your Kitchen Sink
One sink or two? Single bowl or double? Determine which setup works best for you
Full Story
LIFEKitchen Traditions: Tomato Season Meets a Family Legacy
Somewhere a Sicilian great-great-grandmother is smiling at a bowl of American-made sauce
Full Story

Dogstuff Depot Inc