Software
Houzz Logo Print
vkasindi

Beautiful bathroom!

10 years ago
Could you tell me who made the recycled glass countertop and where it's made? Also, does it have any kind of sealant on it?
Silver · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello - Unfortunately , This Resin and Glass top was made in Dallas Texas by an individual artist who has moved out of state. I have not had the need for another glass chip top so I am unaware of any other sub contractors doing this type of work. I'm sorry I could not set you up with a contact. As for the sealer these tops were not sealed as the resin used as the body of the counter top is very durable and does not require any sealer. Have a wonderful day!

    Val B. thanked Modern Craft Construction, LLC
  • 10 years ago

    @Modern Craft Construction, thank you for the response! I'm in the Dallas area and had a resin-based recycled glass countertop installed in my remodeled kitchen. Ours was manufactured by American Terrazzo in their factory in Garland, and they also did the installation. They don't do much residential work so I was thinking that there might be another company out there. We will be doing some bathroom remodeling in the next year or two so will have to make up our minds if we will go with the recycled glass tops.