Software
Houzz Logo Print
mew747

Countertops

13 years ago
Hi- I can't tell if they are Carrara or not? Thanks!
The New Traditional · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The island is a Carrara Marble and the perimeter counter top is a Devon Cambria. Thank you
  • 13 years ago
    Is that a 3 cm counter top on the island with the undermount sink? We are debating the 2 or 3 cm and curious how the 3cm looks with the sink. Can you upload a closer up pic of sink and counterop?
  • 11 years ago
    what si the island color ? love it
  • 11 years ago

    Beautiful! I need to select a back splash asap! Can you tell me the name of the material used on the range back splash?

  • 6 years ago

    I notice the hotte stainless capping is custom. Do you know where I could find mat gold brass hammered metal sheeting for my hotte capping?

  • 6 years ago

    I am the owner. I don’t know what a hotte is ( not kidding, I don’t know) but I can tell you where I had the range hood made if that’s what a hotte is. Contact Henrietta Heisler Interiors in Lancaster PA. She has the name and contact of the man who made it for me. He has many options of metals and was relatively reasonable.
    I put a Viking insert in it with heat lamps.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting