Software
Houzz Logo Print
dshmaruk

Love the paint color on walls. Can you please tell me what it is? Thanks you!

13 years ago
Contemporary Family Room · More Info

Comments (13)

  • 13 years ago
    Benjamin Moore Stone Hearth
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much! Do you know the stain on the wood floors?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm sorry I don't!
  • 13 years ago
    The mirror on the wall is both beautiful and interesting. Can you tell me where you got it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is a Laura kirar mirror from Baker
  • 13 years ago
    Love the table. Where did you get this one?
  • 13 years ago
    The couch is amazing! Where did you get it? I'm in Loudoun County, so if it's local that would be awesome
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you. This is a sof available through trade only resources. If you are interested we can supply you with the sofa specifics and pricing.
  • 13 years ago
    I am interested in the specifics and pricing please. I need a new couch and chairs for my living room.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Please email me at detailsinteirors@aol.com and I will provide the specifics/pricing
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Beautiful coffee table, where was it purchased?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I love the light fixture! Very elegant.