Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
disneynut1977

Have: SASE seeds for small scale garden

I have a good amount of different veggies seeds, basic and a few different things. A few good pollinator flowers and your basic herbs. I am going to pack in small amounts to get you started and to give you more of a variety, instead of lots in a few things. This is going to be a mix of stuff, separately packed, will list source and year, too much to post here, but I promise you will get some good stuff and if you can't use, stuff to trade than.
For right now, I will take the first 4 people that contact and can get postage to me and I will post again if I have more to give after that. If you are starting from scratch, I have most of what you will need for a small garden and the rest if you want to grow can easily be picked up at any hardware store or Walmarts. search my name and check the 2 feedbacks threads on me if your unsure about sending postage. All I need is the postage, I have lots of bubble envelopes to use. I will need 6 stamps just to be safe, because of how much I'm sending, I prefer not to have to pay postage since I'm sending these seeds and most are fresh for 2016.
Just pm me if interested and I will give my address to send stamps too. Please keep in mind, if your interested, send the stamps out a soon as you get my address. I know for some, we are currently in the growing season, or its time to start seeds indoors. I want to get these seeds right out to you to use this year. If I send my address and it's been 2 weeks or more receiving no stamps, I will move onto the next person.

Comments (20)

• K Andreas
    8 years ago

Sent a massage

• whitney
    8 years ago

i am interested in receiving some seeds from you, my email is captian_blacksparrow@hotmail.com i do not know what pm means?

• Jennifer Jones-Coalts
    8 years ago

interested!! jonescj@mail.amc.edu

• SCOTT (EC)
    8 years ago

PM sent.

• Korie calvin
    8 years ago

i am interested!!

• Michelle Robinson
    8 years ago

You already have your max amount, but, if you have more, I would be interested. muesic1@aol.com

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi everybody

I did receive more than 4 requests. For everybody that private messaged me and were 1 of the 4, I have replied back with my address u can send stamps too. When I get the stamps I will make sure to get them back out in the mail no later than a week from when I got the stamps and let you know so u can expect them. If you weren't in the first 4 to private message me, I have also replied so you are aware. If I find I still have enough left after the first 4, I will go down the list and contact you. I know some people sent me their personal email, but I would prefer to just private message through Houzz as I can keep better track of the responses together and my yahoo spam filter is on high, don't want to loose any communication.

Whitney PM means private messaging/emailing through Houzz.

• Mica Master
    8 years ago

Thank You Melissa!

I got the great variety of seeds today. Awesome choices!!! There is one I cannot seem to figure out what it is. Maybe you could help me. The seeds are in a clear baggie marked (Guessing) MALOUHITDUAYA SHRATULKA (15 seeds). Can you help me with what in the heck they are. :o) I know I am not reading the name correctly but I have tried to google the name spelling it differently, just cannot figure it out. Otherwise Thank you again for all the wonderful seeds. Looking forward to getting some of them started this weekend. I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the mystery seeds.

You ROCK girlfriend...

Simone :o)

• garockgrower
    8 years ago

@ Simone. Probably Malakhitovaya Shkatulka.
    It's a tomato developed in Russia.

• sdambr
    8 years ago

http://www.rareseeds.com/malakhitovaya-shkatulka-tomato/

Here is a link to yhat tomato at Baker's Creek

Original Author
    8 years ago

That's it Simone, just really bad penmanship on the packet. It's a mid season GWR tomato.

Original Author
    8 years ago

FYI, I did not receive stamps from 1 of the requests for seed. I will contact the next persom that was in line. I received many requests for my offer. If I contact you please get stamps sent out asap to me if you are still interested as I want to get this last seed offer out the door to you.

• Mica Master
    8 years ago

Thanks for the info!

Happy Planting :o)

• Jenn Rayton
    8 years ago

Hi. This will be my second year having a garden. I'm interested in the seeds if you still have some available.

• Rita G-K
    8 years ago

Hi! I am definitely interested if you still have seeds available. I am a first year gardener and will PM you to get your address if this is still a possibility. Thanks for this wonderful offer.

Original Author
    8 years ago

This offer has been closed.

• Pat Buck
    8 years ago

Please I am very interested!!

Original Author
    8 years ago

PLEASE READ AS I HAVE BEEN GETTING MULTIPLE INQUIRIES. THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED, IF YOU CONTACT ME FOR THE SASE AFTER THIS IS POSTED, I MAY NOT RESPOND TO YOU.

• Jeremy Bolland
    8 years ago

Hi. I know this post is closed but you do sound like you can help me. My kids (7, 5, and 2) are trying to start a small garden in South Tampa, Florida. If you have any suggestions on what plants we should grow and when to plant that would be great. I'm just looking for some guidance since I know Lowe's and Home Depot don't really know what they are talking about (I worked for both at one point or another.) Thank you for any assistance.

• Jeremy Bolland
    8 years ago

P.S. My daughter loves your screen name.