89vette

Door securement?

89vette
How is the door secured? I don't see a mechanism for shooter bolts, flush bolts and or multipoint locks
Rear Porch · More Info

Group3

Look closely... you can see the multi-point system on the jamb of the right hand door... Stewart Brannen Millworks, have I mentioned how much I love their doors... and their windows?

89vette thanked Group3
  • 89vette

Thank you. I cannot tell from the picture. Are they manual shooter bolts on the right door and then just a mortise lock on the active (left) door? I have a custom 8' french entry door on a home I'm building. I cannot find a 3 point lock for the active door that is not lever activated. These doors have knobs so that is why interested me plus it's a beautiful door.

Group3

It's been quite a while since we did this... forgive me for being foggy on the details. Check with the guys I check with- http://www.houzz.com/pro/stewawb/stewart-brannen-millwork