Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimberrene

Confused!

10 years ago
Why do designers post things and then do not share the information? Why would you want someone to admire your beautiful work and then not share that beauty??? I just don't understand!
Custom Architecture · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 10 years ago
    Because the client doesn't want to be copied. Because sourcing materials and products is how they are paid, why give it away for free? Because they may have designed the room, with the client's furnishings, and don't know. Lots of reasons. If you really want the info, contact the designer directly, not through Houzz.
  • 10 years ago
    That's a pretty testy reply Houzz person.
  • 10 years ago
    I can see both sides of the coin... I do love it when decorators and builders share their choices etc and product information.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Hi, sometimes the builder posts the picture not the person who selected materials. The builder may not know what was used, the plumber installed what was there. Sometimes I dont remember