Software
Houzz Logo Print
eaz24

Kitchen renovation suggestions counter/backsplash

10 years ago
I'm totally renovating my lake house kitchen. Going for something in the farmhouse/lake house/rustic feel. I have white (fairly bright white) beadboard cabinets, praline FP Bois wood floor and I'm trying to decide on the sink/counter/backsplash. I already have (but could return) a hammered copper farmhouse sink (Sinkology Adams) that I would like to use but could return. The patina of the copper sink will not bother me (I like it). But if I stay with copper sink, the question is what material to use for the counter and backsplash. My thought was granite, quartz or marble counter with a subway tile backsplash. The colors are vexing me a little and would love feedback and suggestions. Cost is somewhat of a consideration, north of $80 a square foot is probably not an option. Picture of the cabinet/potential sink below. Link to floor: http://www.fpboisusa.com/product/praline

Comments (7)

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor