Software
Houzz Logo Print
mldownesdc

Are these chairs stackable?

10 years ago
Also, what is the depth of the chair? Thanks!
11-Piece Outdoor Teak Dining Set, 117" Rectangle Table, 10 Giva Arm Chairs · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    These chairs are not stackable but we do carry the same model of chair in stacking version if you like. The depth of the seat inside dimension is 18" front to back.


    Let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks

    Mike805..680..9228.

  • 10 years ago
    Are the stackable chairs the same size and price?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    All chairs and stackable chair have same small differences in dimensions. You can let us know the models of the chairs that you have in mind and I can get back to you on the dimensions. The difference is some where between 1"-2"


    Thanks

    Mike


  • 9 years ago

    Hi,

    I have been reading through all these comments and many seem answered last year. I would like to know if this set is Grade A (as was the answer last year, just confirming) and also I see above that you have similar chairs, that stack, what is the model number on that set?

    Thank you!

    Alyson

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    The set is Grade A. We have the similar set in stacking version its called Arbor.

  • 8 years ago
    Do you ship Internationally?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    We ship to Canada besides shipping in US.