May I ask where is the sofa from? Make and model?
10 years ago
Related Stories

HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Design Secrets from a Dallas Model Home
Designer Cristi Holcombe Shows How to Mix Colors, Find Bargains, Create Great Tablescapes and More
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
THE ART OF ARCHITECTUREHow to Make Your House Feel at Home Where It Is
Take cues from nature for placement, materials, shapes and patterns, for a house that sits well in its surroundings
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES10 Features That May Be Missing From Your Plan
Pay attention to the details on these items to get exactly what you want while staying within budget
Full Story
SMALL HOMESMaking Room: Discover New Models for Tiny NYC Apartments
Explore a New York exhibition of small-space design proposals that rethink current ideas about housing
Full Story
LIFEMake Money From Your Home While You're Away
New services are making occasionally renting your home easier than ever. Here's what you need to know
Full Story
EVENTSDesign Calendar: Where to Go and What to See in May
Walk among giant sculptures, rediscover icons of design and explore cutting-edge furniture
Full Story

Comment