Software
Houzz Logo Print
jjweddingbits

Response Couch

10 years ago
Do you have anymore of your Response-style couch in the Sunny color?
RESPONSE-SUNNY · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 10 years ago

    Hi

    Dreary day here in CA and this sofa makes me smile! Yes, in stock both east and west coasts. Would ship within a day or two. Shes a beauty:)

  • 10 years ago
    Thanks so much for the quick response! :) The 78" width- is that armrest to armrest or seat cushion to seat cushion?
  • 10 years ago

    Hi

    Imagine my surprise when I see that I somehow entered the wrong width on all our Response sofas. As I copied and pasted it only took once. My apologies, I will be correcting this evening and double checking others tomorrow. Here are the correct measurements from the vendor site. It would appear the sofa is wider overall but narrower in the seat. Again, my mistake. My eyes were probably crossing by then....OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS37.5"L x 89"W x 35.5"HSEAT DIMENSIONS24"L x 72"W x 18"HARMREST DIMENSIONS22"HBACKREST DIMENSIONS73"W x 17.5"HARMREST HEIGHT FROM SEAT4"HBASE DIMENSTIONS89"W

  • 10 years ago

    The dimensions were neatly laid out on my end, not this mess. Another apology...sigh

  • 10 years ago

    Overall- 37.5"d x 89"w x 35.5"h

    Seat-24"d x 72"w x 18"h

    Armrest-22"h

    Backrest- 73"w x 17.5"h

    Armrest height from seat- 4"

    Base- 89"w

    Thanks!