My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I need the name of this cacti and some caring tips plz.
I snapped it from a big mother cacti. I read that I should keep it in a dry place away from sun light for the it to dry (from the bottom) and then just plant it in soil. Right?
Austrocylindropuntia subulata known as Eve's Needle, it does look like. And yes letting it callous over will a must. Plant it in soil after and wait for roots before you water. Waiting is the hardest part because you'll instinctively want to try and help it out with water but you'll only end up rotting it if you water it too soon. It may even wrinkle before it grows roots.
April 9b SF bay area
Nicholas C.
Related Professionals
Vincennes Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake Charles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greenville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newport News Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Plymouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Albany Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tuscaloosa Landscape Contractors · Rocky Mount Landscape Contractors · Sioux City Landscape Contractors · Youngstown Landscape Contractors · Scranton Landscape Contractors · San Bernardino Landscape Contractors · Port Saint Lucie Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Medford Stone, Pavers & Concretedirt_farmer