Software
Houzz Logo Print
elfchique

Window treatments

10 years ago
I am having some of the windows in our house replaced next week. I made decisions about windows, doors, hardware, and paint. And I've reached the end of my decision making ability. We are going to need to put something on the interior of the windows. I am at a loss. The windows we are having replaced are the two bedrooms on the left of this photo. They are both kid's bedrooms. All kids are young boys. Rooms will be painted gray. Replacement windows will be oil rubbed bronze fiberglass on the exterior with divided lights. Interiors will be trimmed out in wood and stained. Doors will eventually be replaced with a stained door also.
I don't know what would look nice.
Plantation shutters? Would that compete with the divided lights and look too cluttered?
Wood blinds? Painted white or stained? Same issue as plantation shutters?
A cellular blind? Oh my word. I can envision my darling boys ripping those to shreds.
I just don't know. Suggestions welcome!

Comments (2)