My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
That is a nice yellow! I don't have too many NOIDs, but I would keep it too. I always am glad to see your iris start to bloom. It is about a month before mine will start, but seeing your photos is a sign of spring for me :)
It does look quite a bit like Harvest of Memories. Here, Harvest of Memories is a mid to mid late season bloomer, not early by any means. Harvest has a purple base at the foliage. Really good rebloomer.
Oh these are beautiful and so cheerful. I have no yellow Iris in my garden but these convince me to get some. Your bloom time is way ahead of mine here.
posierosie_zone7a
Nancy
Related Professionals
Rome Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Memphis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Akron Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Fe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake City Landscape Contractors · West Palm Beach Landscape Contractors · Mount Vernon Landscape Contractors · Quincy Landscape Contractors · Somerset Landscape Contractors · Harrisonburg Landscape Contractors · Torrington Landscape Contractors · Brattleboro Landscape Contractors · Temecula Landscape Contractors · Belleville Design-Build Firms · Portsmouth Design-Build Firmssandyslopes z5 n. UT
UserOriginal Author
Ingrida
aquawise
Nancy
UserOriginal Author
Lee zone7a