Software
Houzz Logo Print
julia721

Spacing

10 years ago
Anyway I can find out how much space is between the stairs going up and the stairs going down? The space horizontally... Does that make sense? We are putting in a similar setup and originally had 12" and now only have 8". We will NOT be able to see through our stairs like these so I'm trying to figure out if the 8" space will look odd. This is our only staircase from the basement all the way to the second floor... The idea was you could see all the way to the basement from the second floor.

Thanks in advance.
Mono Stringer - Maple and Walnut · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I'm not sure if i'm understanding your question feel free to give us a call 403-264-1115

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    ok, I found out better terminology. Can you tell me the spacing between each stringer?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The space between the steps is 5.5", also we can supply any where in North America we can help you in what your wanting ?