Software
Houzz Logo Print
jmaves

Kandinsky tile mural

10 years ago
Is it possible to get this tile mural in 4" tiles?
Are they washable and groutable?
Wassily Kandinsky Abstract Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #61, 32"x24" · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello

    the tiles are washable & groutable,

    unfortunately-the tiles which I use are 4.25"x4.25", 6"x6", 8"x8",12"x12"

    if you give me your best available space, I can recommend a configuration which can work...perhaps 24"x16" using (6) 8"x8" tiles as an example

    hopefully, we can work something out


  • 10 years ago
    I'd like to use 4.25" tiles, with maximum width of 30".
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi

    sorry for the delay in replying

    just got back from a long Easter weekend

    I have attached (3) image studies & quotes for each

    ++++

    29.75w x 21.25h using (35) 4.25x4.25 ceramic tiles-satin finish=$262.50

    shipping $26.25

    29.75w x 25.55h using (42) 4.25x4.25 ceramic tiles-satin finish=$315

    shipping $31.00

    30w x 24h using (20) 6x6 ceramic tiles-satin finish=$300

    shipping $30

    ++++

    I included the 6x6 layout to show you a version with less groutlines

    let me know which version you prefer

    & I'll create a custom item for you to purchase through houzz

    cheers

    john

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH